Trade Marketing Manager
The Trade Marketing Manager’s primary objective is to increase the availability, visibility and velocity of Stem Ciders and Boulder Beer brands by developing and executing creative marketing programs to deliver volume. The position is full-time and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders, a fast growing regional cider maker based in Lafayette, Colorado, distributes dry-focused craft ciders to 14 US States. Stem operates two Colorado retail locations, a transportation company, a wood distributor, a contract production business, and recently launched a new purveyor of specialty foods and dry goods from Colorado producers — Acreage Provisions. In Spring 2020, Stem created a sales and marketing partnership with Boulder Beer Company to represent Boulder Beer Brands globally.
About Boulder Beer:
Founded in 1979, Boulder Beer Company has been a pioneer in the craft brewing industry for 40 years. From their early days brewing in “The Goatshed” north of Boulder, to brewing and packaging for a regional audience out of their European-style brewhouse on Wilderness Place, to their recent move to partner with their friends at Sleeping Giant and Stem Ciders, Boulder Beer’s passion for innovation and sustainability has seen them to their milestone 40th Anniversary and will continue their legacy in Boulder and the craft beer industry for years to come.
Stem Ciders & Boulder Beer
- Support Stem Ciders’ and Boulder Beer’s Core Values and Mission.
- Programming: Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Creative teams to create and execute programming in on and off-premise accounts to include independent liquor stores, chain grocery stores, local on-premise chains, and other key accounts.
- Availability and Velocity: Sell in new distribution with supporting volume-enhancing programs, including handsells, tastings and events.
- Key Accounts: Develop and maintain a clear, evolving list of top-tier accounts, including music & sports venues, that are touched at a minimum 1x monthly.
- Education: Educate distributors, retailers and consumers on all company and brand knowledge via retail staff education, consumer tastings and events.
- Manage Stem Ciders and Boulder Beer product portfolios on all digital channels: brand websites and ecommerce sites, Drizly, distributor commerce sites, and media kits.
- Work with creative teams in the creation, management and distribution of wholesale materials to distributors and key accounts: sales presentations, sell sheets, pricing, program outlines, on and off-premise support materials.
- Assist in design, sourcing, purchasing, and distributor fulfillment of merchandise and POS goods.
- Monitor and identify market trends, communicate back to marketing and sales teams.
- Market Ethics: Acts professionally at all times, is responsible with alcohol, operates 100% within local legal guidelines, and avoids unsavory sales tactics.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & mileage reports, work calendar, etc.)
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must live in or be intimately familiar with the territory.
- Proficiency in the use of GSuite Applications, (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms).
- A minimum of a 2-year college degree (or equivalent experience), 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred.
- Preference given to candidates with Cider Certification, Cicerone or Sommelier.
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Disability and Life Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K Program, company matching for all employees
- Paid Holidays for all full time employees
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts
This position is full time, in-house at Stem’s Lafayette HQ, with a salary starting at $50,000, depending on experience.
This position is full time, in-house at Stem’s Lafayette HQ, with a salary starting at $50,000, depending on experience.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Trade Marketing Manager in the subject line.