The Northern Spy: Bartender
Looking for a career in the craft beverage industry? Stem Ciders is building its team of Hospitality Dynamos for their new concept, The Northern Spy. The newly renovated Bar. Restaurant. and Bottle Shop. located in Durham will feature a carefully curated beverage menu with food that focuses on local and house-made ingredients.
The Northern Spy is now hiring bartenders, full and part-time. Great company, great cider, and great benefits offered for all employees, including a company-matched 401(k). Full-time employees are also eligible for health insurance and paid time off.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
The RiNo cider house doors opened in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions that our founders know and love. With the addition of a primary production facility and restaurant, Acreage, in Lafayette, Colorado as well as restaurant and bottle shop, The Northern Spy in Durham, North Carolina, Stem Ciders continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to the seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, Stem is committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
The Northern Spy by Stem Ciders
- Build and maintain relationships with guests
- Accurately take and input food/drink orders
- Educate and guide guests through beverage menu
- Maintain appearance and sales of bottle shop
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Cider and beer knowledge
- Previous bartending experience
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work standing for up to 8 hours at a time
- Capable of lifting 20-25 lbs
- Adept at multitasking
- Able to maintain a positive attitude
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K program, company matching for all employees
- Generous discounts on Stem Ciders
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference The Northern Spy: Bartender in the subject line.