Taproom Bartender – RiNo
Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Taproom Bartender. The position is part-time, three -four nights per week. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is an urban cidery located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
We opened our RiNo cider house doors in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions we grew up with, and that we know and love. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to our seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, we’re committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- Support Stem Ciders’ Core Values and Mission
- Educate customers about cider
- Help customers navigate a variety of ciders
- Work closely with other bartenders to drive sales and repeat customers
- Proper cash and credit card handling using POS system
- Provide timely, accurate and friendly service to all guests
- Opening and closing shift requirements include but are not limited to setting up/taking down bar area, clean taproom including bathrooms, floors, tables, chairs, and setting up/taking down patio area, etc.
- Must abide by all Federal, State and Local liquor laws
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- A minimum of 2 years bartending experience required
- Strong passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, and 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have or be able to obtain, prior to employment, TIPS Alcohol Certification
- Preference given to candidates with Cider Certification, Cicerone or Sommelier
This position is full time, in-house at our Stem Ciders HQ, in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $12.00/hour.
This position is full time, in-house at our Stem Ciders HQ, in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $12.00/hour.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Taproom Bartender – RiNo in the subject line.