As a Back of House Team Member you are hardworking, experienced in a fast and dynamic kitchen. We are seeking both full-time and part-time candidates that have experience as Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, and Dishwashers. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
- Ability to prepare and cook food to restaurant specifications and standards
- Knowledge of restaurant menu and cider menu
- Able to work quickly while implementing set standards towards quality, portion and presentation
- Prepare for food service; clean and chop food, set up and stock stations
- Strong work ethic and attention to cleanliness a must. Keen attention to detail. Assist with cleaning and stocking. Open and close the restaurant and perform related work as requested
- Promote and embrace the restaurant’s community and culture by demonstrating respect, positive energy, dependability, honesty, initiative, outgoing nature, and a pleasant, professional appearance
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team with minimal supervision.
- Previous Line Cook experience is a must.
- Experience cooking from scratch and cooking a seasonal menu is preferred.
- Previous experience operating a wood fire grill and wood pizza oven is preferred.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work standing for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Capable of lifting 20-25 lbs.
- Adept at multitasking.
- Creative and forward thinking.
- Able to work quickly while implementing set standards towards quality, portion and presentation.
- Prepare for food service; clean and chop food, set up and stock stations.
- Strong work ethic and attention to cleanliness are a must. Keen attention to detail. Assist with cleaning and stocking. Open and close the restaurant and perform related work as requested.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Health Insurance for all full time employees.
- Paid time off for all full time employees.
- 401K program, company matching for all employees.
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts.
This position is hourly, at the new Stem Ciders Taproom, in Denver, CO, with a starting hourly rate of $13.00/hour + Tips. Prep Positions start at an hourly rate of $18.00/hr.
This position is hourly, at the new Stem Ciders Taproom, in Denver, CO, with a starting hourly rate of $13.00/hour + Tips. Prep Positions start at an hourly rate of $18.00/hr.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Back of House Team Member – Stem Ciders Taproom in the subject line.