Stem Ciders is seeking highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individuals to join our team and help launch our new taproom. We are currently seeking both full-time and part-time bartenders, servers, hosts and bussers. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
Stem Ciders Taproom
- Ability to work multiple positions within the restaurant to include; Server, Bartender, Host and Bussing/Support
- Knowledge and ability to educate guests on Restaurant and Cider Menu
- Assist Bar flow by running drinks out to guests
- Assist Expo by running food orders out to guests in an organized and timely manner
- Bussing and sanitizing tables as necessary to ensure restaurant cleanliness
- Support maintenance and appearance of the bar area by assisting with glassware cleaning and restocking
- Support and assist all FOH staff where needed
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Strong passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, and 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be 21 years of age to bartend
- Health Insurance for all full time employees.
- Paid time off for all full time employees.
- 401K program, company matching for all employees.
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts.
This position is hourly, at the new Stem Ciders Taproom, in Denver, CO, with a starting hourly rate of $13.00/hour + Tips. Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.
This position is hourly, at the new Stem Ciders Taproom, in Denver, CO, with a starting hourly rate of $13.00/hour + Tips.
Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Front of House Team Member – Stem Ciders Taproom in the subject line.