Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager’s primary objective is to develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns and visual stories to build brand awareness and community for Stem Ciders and Boulder Beer Company’s wholesale and retail divisions. The position is full-time and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders, a fast growing regional cider maker based in Lafayette, Colorado, distributes dry-focused craft ciders to 14 US States. Stem operates two Colorado retail locations, a transportation company, a wood distributor, a contract production business, and recently launched a new purveyor of specialty foods and dry goods from Colorado producers — Acreage Provisions. In Spring 2020, Stem created a sales and marketing partnership with Boulder Beer Company to represent Boulder Beer Brands globally.
About Boulder Beer:
Founded in 1979, Boulder Beer Company has been a pioneer in the craft brewing industry for 40 years. From their early days brewing in “The Goatshed” north of Boulder, to brewing and packaging for a regional audience out of their European-style brewhouse on Wilderness Place, to their recent move to partner with their friends at Sleeping Giant and Stem Ciders, Boulder Beer’s passion for innovation and sustainability has seen them to their milestone 40th Anniversary and will continue their legacy in Boulder and the craft beer industry for years to come.
Stem Ciders & Boulder Beer
- Support Stem Ciders’ and Boulder Beer’s Core Values and Mission.
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns and plans to build brand awareness and community for Stem Ciders and Boulder Beer Company’s wholesale and retail divisions: Acreage, Diggity, and Ghost Box Pizza.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative teams to create engaging written and visual content for all brand channels: Instagram Video, Stories, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok, Linkedin.
- Act as brand ambassador and representative in monitoring social media channels, responding to messages and comments in real time wherever possible.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns to ensure brand consistency throughout all platforms.
- Assist the Trade Marketing Manager in managing Stem Ciders and Boulder Beer brand websites and e-commerce sites.
- Monitor, track, and report on each brand’s overall performance across all platforms.
- Identify market and style trends, research new media platforms and industry opportunities.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & mileage reports, work calendar, etc.)
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience creating, concepting, and delivering results for branded content across a diverse suite of digital platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Wordpress, Youtube, Tiktok, Twitter.
- Experience with photography, video production and concepting, for social media and advertising.
- Hands on experience with working with a DSLR camera, lighting and video equipment.
- Experience with content management platforms such as Sprout Social, Iconosquare, Hootsuite, etc.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in planning and executing a media budget and campaigns within the Facebook Business Manager and Twitter.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, creative and fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in the use of GSuite Applications, (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms).
- A minimum of a 2-year college degree (or equivalent experience) in communications, marketing, design or related field, 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred.
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Disability and Life Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K Program, company matching for all employees
- Paid Holidays for all full time employees
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts
This position is full time, in-house at Stem’s Lafayette HQ, with a salary starting at $40,000, depending on experience.
This position is full time, in-house at Stem’s Lafayette HQ, with a salary starting at $40,000, depending on experience.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Social Media Manager in the subject line.