Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Packaging Technician. The position is full-time, with a full benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and a company matching 401K. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Experience in the craft cider / beverage industry is preferred.
About Stem Ciders
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
The RiNo cider house doors opened in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions that our founders know and love. With the addition of a primary production facility and restaurant, Acreage, in Lafayette, Colorado, Stem Ciders continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to the seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, Stem is committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- General cider house cleaning
- Clean and fill kegs
- Staff packaging line
- General equipment maintenance
- Assist Production Manager with day to day operations
- Forklift operation
- Additional duties may be assigned throughout the cidery as necessary
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift 55lbs to shoulder, and 160lbs to hip
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, chemicals, wet floors/equipment while keeping to strict sanitary requirements
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background screening
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Stem Ciders
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K program, company matching for all employees
- Cider discounts
This position is full time, in-house at our Stem Ciders HQ, in Lafayette, CO, with a starting hourly rate of $14.00/hour depending on experience.
This position is full time, in-house at our Stem Ciders HQ, in Lafayette, CO, with a starting hourly rate of $14.00/hour depending on experience.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Packaging Technician in the subject line.