Logistics and Warehouse Manager
Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Logistics and Warehouse Manager. The position is full-time. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
The RiNo cider house doors opened in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions that our founders know and love. With the addition of a primary production facility and restaurant, Acreage, in Lafayette, Colorado as well as restaurant and bottle shop, The Northern Spy in Durham, North Carolina, Stem Ciders continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to the seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, Stem is committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- Manage logistics technicians
- Schedule, pick and load shipments to distributors and customers
- Coordinate timely receiving from suppliers
- Maintain accuracy of inventory (Finished Goods, Production Materials, Merchandise, Ingredients, etc.)
- Maintain first-in-first-out of inventory
- Receive items in inventory tracking software on a timely basis
- Coordinate return shipments of cooperage from distributors
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Light maintenance on trucks, forklifts and ciderhouse machinery
- Additional duties may be assigned throughout the ciderhouse and facilities as necessary
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team and customer-facing environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Strong proficiency operating a forklift
- Strong proficiency operating a 24 foot box truck
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, chemicals, wet floors/equipment while keeping to strict sanitary and safety requirements
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations regarding warehousing, heavy equipment, transportation, etc.
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background screening and DOT physical
- Ability to lift 55 lbs. to shoulder, and 160 lbs. to hip
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Stem Ciders
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K program, company matching for all employees
- Cider discounts
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Logistics and Warehouse Manager in the subject line.