Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Logistics Technician. The position is full-time, with a full benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and a company matching 401K. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders, a fast-growing regional cider maker based in Lafayette, Colorado, distributes dry-focused craft ciders to 10 US States. Stem operates two Colorado retail locations, a transportation company, a wood distributor, a contract production business, and recently launched a new purveyor of specialty foods and dry goods from Colorado producers — Acreage Provisions. In Spring 2020, Stem created a sales partnership with Boulder Beer Company to represent Boulder Beer brands globally.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving
- Daily order pulling and staging
- Weekly inventory reporting
- General cider house labor
- Light maintenance on trucks, forklifts and cider house machinery
- Additional duties may be assigned throughout the cider house as necessary
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean MVR
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to lift 55lbs to shoulder, and 160lbs to hip
- Strong proficiency operating a forklift
- Strong proficiency operating a 24 foot box truck
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K program, company matching for all employees
- Cider discounts
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Logistics Technician in the subject line.