Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Logistics Technician. The position is part-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Experience in the craft cider / beverage industry is required.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is an urban cidery located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
We opened our RiNo cider house doors in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions we grew up with, and that we know and love. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to our seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, we’re committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- Coordinate and facilitate moving goods to/from off-site warehouses and production facility/Taproom
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving
- Monthly inventory reporting
- General ciderhouse labor
- Light maintenance on trucks, forklifts and cider house machinery
- Additional duties may be assigned throughout the cider house as necessary
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to lift 55lbs to shoulder, and 160lbs to hip
- Strong proficiency operating a forklift
- Strong proficiency operating a 24 foot box truck
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, chemicals, wet floors/equipment while keeping to strict sanitary requirements
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background screening and DOT physical
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Stem Ciders
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Logistics Technician in the subject line.