Finance & Accounting Administrative Professional
Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of Finance/Accounting Administrative Professional. We’re having a lot of fun building a great company and we need a strong accounting/finance professional to join the team. The position is part-time, and will be offered competitive compensation. At a minimum, candidates must possess or strive to develop the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Strong preference given to candidates with prior craft cidery/brewery or food & beverage experience.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is an urban cidery located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
We opened our RiNo cider house doors in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions we grew up with, and that we know and love. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to our seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, we’re committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- Help with accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit card reconciliations
- Assist with vendor relations and purchasing
- Assist in preparation of month-end financial statements
- Provide support for monthly inventory tracking
- Additional administrative duties as deemed necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Strong preference given to a candidate with QuickBooks, Accounting and/or Financial experience
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Must be 21 to work at Stem Ciders
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Associate's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Exposure to accounting/finance issues for a company rapidly expanding across the U.S.A.
- Employee allowance for cider and other Stem Ciders merchandise
- Opportunity to grow into full time role given the right candidate
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Finance & Accounting Administrative Professional in the subject line.