Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of Facilities Technician. The Facilities Technician has overall responsibility for building maintenance and successful execution on projects throughout our various locations. The position is full-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including health insurance, company matched 401k and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
The RiNo cider house doors opened in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions that our founders know and love. With the addition of a primary production facility and restaurant, Acreage, in Lafayette, Colorado, Stem Ciders continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to the seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, Stem is committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- Independently manage multiple-trade projects
- Communicate and collaborate with logistics, packaging, restaurant management, internal and external stakeholders on project timelines and expectations
- Manage other company related operations and maintenance projects assigned by management
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located throughout offices, factory, taproom and restaurant
- Ability to operate forklifts and facility related equipment as needed
- Adhere to proper safety guidelines at all times
- Open, track, and resolve electronic work tickets through internal work order system
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R), concrete, framing, and industrial gas trade
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to read instructions and blueprints
- Construction, mechanical, or manufacturing background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Must be physically capable of performing manual labor tasks (lift up to 30 lbs. from the floor)
- Ability to work while standing on lifts and ladders
- Valid driver's license
- Health Insurance for all full time employees.
- Paid time off for all full time employees.
- 401K program, company matching for all employees.
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts.
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Facilities Technician in the subject line.