Director of Restaurant Operations
The Director of Restaurant Operations’ primary objective is to promote and curate a culture of hospitality for our staff and community. Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee the daily operations of all retail concepts, drive the community’s first impressions and key service points, lead the development and training of staff to enhance our hospitality culture and grow and mentor key members of the team.
The position is full-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including paid time off, health insurance and retirement plan contributions, among other perks. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Strong preference given to candidates with prior craft cidery/brewery or food & beverage experience.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders, a fast-growing regional cider maker based in Lafayette, Colorado, distributes dry-focused craft ciders to 10 US States. Stem operates two Colorado retail locations, a transportation company, a wood distributor, a contract production business, and recently launched a new purveyor of specialty foods and dry goods from Colorado producers — Acreage Provisions. In Spring 2020, Stem created a sales & marketing partnership with Boulder Beer Company to represent Boulder Beer brands globally.
- Support Stem Ciders’ Core Values & Mission
- Oversee all restaurant and taproom operations
- Continually enhance the level of hospitality and guest experience
- Build and develop relationships within our communities
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to develop programs and social media campaigns
- Create and manage financial budgets and administrative records
- Build and develop a strong operations team
- Develop and lead training of staff to enhance our hospitality and restaurant culture
- Ensure facilities are properly cleaned and maintained at all times
- Embody true professionalism at all times, is responsible with alcohol, and operates with the ethos of the company in mind
- Proven experience as a restaurant General Manager
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- An strong aptitude for multi-tasking and problem solving
- Exceptional understanding of customer service and hospitality
- Proficiency in point of sale platforms
- Proficiency in GSuite Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc)
- Flexible working hours, to include nights, weekends and holidays
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K program, company matching
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Director of Restaurant Operations in the subject line.