The Director of Marketing develops and manages marketing activity for all Stem Ciders business units. This includes current retail outlets (Acreage, Stem Ciders Tap Room, Ghost Box Pizza) and future new openings. The Director of Marketing also creates and manages marketing support for Stem’s wholesale business to include Stem Ciders, Boulder Beer, Howdy Beer, and future new brands or partners. Team management, community development, project management, and creative leadership are core role elements.
About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
- Brand Development: With various team members, leads the creation of new brands, new designs, programs/campaigns, and marketing content to create engaging visibility for brand properties.
- Digital: Leads creative execution of websites and ecommerce.
- Industry Knowledge: Reviews data available to stay on top of current trends at the supplier and consumer levels.
Project Management & Team Leadership
- Planning: Leads the delivery of needed marketing tools for all departments to include ongoing programming tools, printed and hard goods collateral, trade marketing impact, event support, and social media content.
- Team: Manages work through internal and external/contract marketing teammates to include Trade Marketing, Digital, Design, and Public Relations.
- Financial: Creates annual marketing budget and manages ongoing results in detail. Stays under expense budget.
- Special Projects: Executes various marketing development activities as assigned.
- Business Ethics: Acts professionally at all times, is responsible with alcohol, and always operates 100% within legal guidelines.
Skills, Knowledge, Attitude
- Skills: Proficient planning, communication, relationship development, problem solving, financial, people management and selling skills. Advance copy/writing skills are a must.
- Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of partner products and the beverage industry.
- Attitude: Always professional with a can-do, team-oriented, achievement-driven mindset.
Full-time employees will be offered a competitive compensation package and are eligible for health insurance, 401(k) employer match, paid time off and employee discounts.
This position is full time with the ability to work from home, local to Boulder, CO, with a salary starting at $80,000 depending on experience.
This position is full time with the ability to work from home, local to Boulder, CO, with a salary starting at $80,000 depending on experience.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Director of Marketing in the subject line.