About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
The Digital Marketing & Content Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining content strategy & execution internally and externally for marketing programs & initiatives, brand campaigns, digital assets, and event promotions across all Stem wholesale brand platforms and retail businesses.
- Strategy & Planning: Curates concept creation strategy for all brands. Ideates, plans, and manages organic and paid social campaigns including strategy development, content calendar execution, optimization and audience engagement.
- Content Creation: Creates social media content (in-feed static/video & stories) using Canva and Adobe Creative Suite. Executes photo & video shoots to include set-up, break-down, quick editing turnover, and sharing content with stakeholders. Works with external partners to create and curate content as needed.
- Copywriting: Translates/maintains the brand voice into impactful copywriting for captions & stories that capture audiences across all social media channels, websites, and brands.
- Email Marketing: Works with various stakeholders to create, test and deploy email campaigns as needed to support email marketing campaigns. Manages email production processes, schedules and emails communication on calendars, includes managing stakeholder expectations and communicates project plans, review of creative, set up, audience and launch details.
- Website Management: Leads the ongoing management of website assets to ensure content is up-to-date. Makes recommendations on improvements.
- Execution: Executes day-to-day publishing, posting and scheduling of content across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Untapped and TikTok. Curates events & event copy weekly on Eventbrite & Facebook Events in a timely manner. Ensures all content meets quality standards and is on-brand.
- Ongoing Management & Reporting: Manages media tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social and Google Analytics/Business Suite to analyze growth rates/trends and execute engagement across all social channels. Reports to internal and external stakeholders on key ongoing engagement metrics and program-specific results; generates, analyzes and explains reports-based analytics, trends and KPIs and incorporates insights into future content and campaign decisions.
- Internal Collaboration: Collaborates cross-functionally with internal teams to generate marketing ideas and enhance communications and productivity for final deliverables (product/media requests, sales/marketing collateral, email campaigns) to maintain healthy customer retention.
Collaboration & Community Development
- Wholesale Collaboration: With Region Managers, creates relationships with marketing personnel at distributors to create content to support the business in the field. Local/Key Account Collaboration: Works directly with marketing partners (Denver Zoo, Denver Botanic Gardens, etc) and collaboration partners to build relationships and content to create consumer visibility for campaigns.
- Consumer Engagement: Assists with crisis management and negative reviews.
- Industry Knowledge: Reviews data available to stay on top of current trends at the supplier, distributor, and consumer levels. Stays abreast of mainstream and niche industry news and trends as well as social media best practices through analyzing hashtags, Reel/TikTok sounds and social media reports in order to curate content accordingly.
Skills, Knowledge, Attitude
- Skills: Proficient planning, communication, relationship development, problem solving, financial, and selling skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick-turning numerous pieces of content very quickly.
- Knowledge: Extensive knowledge of partner products, current trends in the work space, and the beverage industry.
- Attitude: Always professional with a can-do, team-oriented, achievement-driven mindset.
- BA/BS preferred in Communications, Marketing, Media or related field.
- Health Insurance for all full time employees.
- Paid time off for all full time employees.
- 401K program, company matching for all employees.
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts.
This position is full time with the ability to work some weekly hours from home, local to Boulder CO, with a salary starting at $70,000 depending on experience. Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.
This position is full time with the ability to work some weekly hours from home, local to Boulder CO, with a salary starting at $70,000 depending on experience.
Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Digital Marketing & Content Manager in the subject line.