Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The position is full-time, with a full benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and a company matching 401K. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Stem Ciders is a Colorado craft cidery headquartered in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to our seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, we’re committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
We opened our RiNo cider house doors in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions we grew up with, and that we know and love. In 2018, Acreage, our first culinary venture and a collaboration by Stem, Chef Daniel Asher, and Kelly Whitaker’s Id Est. Hospitality Group opened in Lafayette, Colorado. Born from an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in the RiNo taproom to the countryside.
- Pick/coordinate shipments to distributors and the RiNo and Lafayette taprooms
- Coordinate return shipments of cooperage from distributors
- General ciderhouse labor as needed
- Light maintenance on trucks, forklifts and cider house machinery
- Additional duties may be assigned throughout the cider house as necessary
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to lift 55lbs to shoulder, and 160lbs to hip
- Proficiency operating a forklift is preferred, not required
- Proficiency operating a 24 foot box truck is preferred, not required
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts, chemicals, wet floors/equipment while keeping to strict sanitary requirements
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background screening and DOT physical
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Stem Ciders
- Health Insurance for all full time employees
- Paid time off for all full time employees
- 401K program, company matching for all employees
- Cider discounts
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Delivery Driver in the subject line.