About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage Industry? Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of Chain Accounts Sales Manager. This position is responsible for maximizing the sales and marketing of supplier brands in the local and national chain account base through strong key relationships with decision makers, effective planning, selling, merchandising and collaboration. The position is full-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Experience in the beverage industry is required.
- Establishes and maintains chain accounts by effectively building and sustaining relationships with buyer(s) and key decision makers, communicating marketing plans, presenting new products, display programs and merchandising concepts, delivering accurate monthly pricing in an effort to reflect the recommended retail prices and conducting business reviews as prescribed by management.
- Determines specific needs of chain by analyzing account sales data and any chain proprietary classifications as well as surveying opportunities.
- Establishes merchandising objectives relative to brand priority for the chain by understanding company priorities and defining POS needs to the supplier.
- Supports sales representatives as a training and information resource by presenting and sharing chain(s) program commitments, account trends and brand knowledge.
- Prepares and delivers professional sales presentations to chain buyer(s) by balancing the company’s priorities and customers’ needs.
- Understands company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by reviewing and maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Understands competitive pricing and product programming by reviewing pricing schedules and surveying accounts.
- Establishes and grows working relationships with distribution partners across the products’ footprint.
- Obtains appropriate distribution of supplier brands in chain(s) account base by presenting and selling based on the brands’ features and benefits.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within the chain by maintaining account standards as determined by management and using effective and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Direct / indirect work with chain buyers, programmers and decision makers
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant sales and account management experience
- Proficient computer and Google Workspace skills including presentation software
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills; uses diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and/or within a team; pays attention to detail and meets deadlines.
- Health Insurance for all full time employees.
- Paid time off for all full time employees.
- 401K program, company matching for all employees.
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts.
This position is full time, local to Denver, CO, with an annual salary starting at $110,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and vehicle allowance. Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.
This position is full time, local to Denver, CO, with an annual salary starting at $110,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and vehicle allowance.
Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Chain Accounts Sales Manager in the subject line.