Looking for a career in the Craft Beverage and Restaurant Industry? Acreage of Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Assistant General Manager. The position is full-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Experience in the restaurant / craft cider / beverage industry is required.
About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
- Support Stem Ciders’ Core Values and Mission
- Train and oversee the restaurant team
- Assist with Inventory management
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to support initiatives
- Daily sales reporting and tip tracking
- Assist with Restaurant vendor relations/scheduling
- Event Coordination when necessary
- A minimum of 3 years full-service restaurant or taproom experience
- Proficiency in the use of GSuite Applications, (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, and 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background screening
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Stem Ciders
- A minimum of a 2-year college degree (or equivalent experience), 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Preference given to candidates with Cider Certification, Cicerone or Sommelier
- Health Insurance for all full time employees.
- Paid time off for all full time employees.
- 401K program, company matching for all employees.
- Stem Ciders products and industry discounts.
This position is full time, at Acreage of Stem Ciders in Lafayette, CO with a salary starting at $65,000 depending on experience. Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.
This position is full time, at Acreage of Stem Ciders in Lafayette, CO with a salary starting at $65,000 depending on experience.
Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Assistant General Manager in the subject line.