Assistant General Manager
Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individual to fill the position of Assistant General Manager at one of it’s new and upcoming locations. The position is full-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. Experience in the restaurant / craft cider / beverage industry is required.
About Stem Ciders
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
The RiNo cider house doors opened in January of 2014 with three ciders on tap and a mission to share with you the cider traditions that our founders know and love. With the addition of a primary production facility and restaurant, Acreage, in Lafayette, Colorado, Stem Ciders continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. From the first batch of cider produced in 2011 – now known as Real Dry Apple Cider, to the seasonal ciders and monthly Firkin experiments, Stem is committed to producing the highest quality cider that brings those traditions to the forefront.
- Support Stem Ciders’ Core Values and Mission
- Train and oversee the restaurant team
- Assist with Inventory management
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to support initiatives
- Daily sales reporting and tip tracking
- Assist with Restaurant vendor relations/scheduling
- Event Coordination when necessary
- A minimum of 3 years full-service restaurant or taproom experience
- Proficiency in the use of GSuite Applications, (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, and 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background screening
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Stem Ciders
- A minimum of a 2-year college degree (or equivalent experience), 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Preference given to candidates with Cider Certification, Cicerone or Sommelier
Full-time employees will be offered a competitive compensation package including health insurance, 401(k) employer match, paid time off and Acreage discounts
This position is full time, in-house at Stem Ciders’ Lafayette HQ, with a salary starting at $45,000 depending on experience.
This position is full time, in-house at Stem Ciders’ Lafayette HQ, with a salary starting at $45,000 depending on experience.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Assistant General Manager in the subject line.