Acreage Front of House Team
Acreage, the cider house and eatery at Stem Ciders is seeking highly motivated, hardworking and experienced individuals to join our team. Acreage is currently seeking both full-time and part-time bartenders, servers, hosts and bussers. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders & Acreage
Stem Ciders began as an urban cider house located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, Stem’s RiNo cider house opened in January of 2014 with a commitment to producing the highest quality cider that brings the cider making traditions to the forefront.
Acreage cider house and eatery, Stem’s first culinary venture is a collaboration between Stem, Chef Eric Lee, and Kelly Whitaker’s Id Est Hospitality Group. Born out of an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in the RiNo taproom to the countryside.
Centered around a beautiful, state-of-the-art open kitchen, Acreage’s menu features wood fired rustic cookery on a custom built, 8-foot, Grillworks grill.
Acreage at Stem Ciders
- Support Stem Ciders’ Core Values and Mission
- Educate customers about cider and various dishes
- Work closely with other team members to drive sales and repeat customers
- Proper cash and credit card handling using POS system
- Provide timely, accurate and friendly service to all guests
- Opening and closing shift requirements include but are not limited to setting up/taking down bar area, clean cider house including bathrooms, floors, tables, chairs, and setting up/taking down patio area, etc.
- Must abide by all Federal, State and Local liquor laws
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Strong passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, and 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- You must be at least 21 years of age to bartend for Acreage
- Full-time employees will be offered a competitive compensation package including health insurance, 401(k) employer match, paid time off and Acreage discounts
- Part-time employees will be offered a competitive compensation packaging including 401(k) employer match and Acreage discounts
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Acreage Front of House Team in the subject line.