Acreage Back of House Team Member
Acreage, the cider house and eatery at Stem Ciders is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced back of house cooks to join our culinary team. Acreage is currently seeking both full-time and part-time cooks. We are offering a competitive pay of $12.32 an hour plus tips. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders & Acreage
Stem Ciders is an urban cidery located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
Acreage is a cider house and eatery, Stem’s first culinary venture, born out of an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in its RiNo Taproom to the countryside. Centered around a beautiful, state-of-the-art open kitchen, Acreage’s menu features farm to table, wood fired rustic cookery on a custom built, 8-foot, Grillworks grill.
Acreage at Stem Ciders
- Ability to prepare and cook food to restaurant specifications and standards
- Knowledge of restaurant menu and cider menu
- Able to work quickly while implementing set standards towards quality, portion and presentation
- Prepare for food service; clean and chop food, set up and stock stations
- Strong work ethic and attention to cleanliness a must. Keen attention to detail. Assist with cleaning and stocking. Open and close the restaurant and perform related work as requested
- Promote and embrace the restaurant’s community and culture by demonstrating respect, positive energy, dependability, honesty, initiative, outgoing nature, and a pleasant, professional appearance
- Previous Line Cook experience
- Previous experience cooking from scratch and cooking a seasonal menu
- Previous experience operating a woodfire grill and wood pizza oven is preferred
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team with minimal supervision
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Health Insurance for all full-time employees
- Paid time off for all full-time employees
- 401(k) program, company matching for all eligible employees
- Employee discounts
This position is seeking both full time and part time cooks. It is located at our restaurant Acreage in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $12.32/hr + Tips.
This position is seeking both full time and part time cooks. It is located at our restaurant Acreage in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $12.32/hr + Tips.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Acreage Back of House Team Member in the subject line.