Back of House Team Member – Acreage
Acreage, the cider house and eatery at Stem Ciders is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced back of house cooks to join our culinary team. Acreage is currently seeking both full-time and part-time cooks. We are offering a competitive pay of $13.65 an hour plus tips. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
Acreage is a cider house and eatery, Stem’s first culinary venture, born out of an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in its RiNo Taproom to the countryside. Centered around a beautiful, state-of-the-art open kitchen, Acreage’s menu features farm to table, wood fired rustic cookery on a custom built, 8-foot, Grillworks grill.
Acreage at Stem Ciders
- Ability to prepare and cook food to restaurant specifications and standards
- Knowledge of restaurant menu and cider menu
- Able to work quickly while implementing set standards towards quality, portion and presentation
- Prepare for food service; clean and chop food, set up and stock stations
- Strong work ethic and attention to cleanliness a must. Keen attention to detail. Assist with cleaning and stocking. Open and close the restaurant and perform related work as requested
- Promote and embrace the restaurant’s community and culture by demonstrating respect, positive energy, dependability, honesty, initiative, outgoing nature, and a pleasant, professional appearance
- Previous Line Cook experience
- Previous experience cooking from scratch and cooking a seasonal menu
- Previous experience operating a woodfire grill and wood pizza oven is preferred
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team with minimal supervision
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Health Insurance for all full-time employees
- Paid time off for all full-time employees
- 401(k) program, company matching for all eligible employees
- Employee discounts
This position is seeking both full time and part time cooks. It is located at our restaurant Acreage in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $13.65/hr + Tips.
This position is seeking both full time and part time cooks. It is located at our restaurant Acreage in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $13.65/hr + Tips.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Back of House Team Member – Acreage in the subject line.