Acreage Back of House Team
Acreage, the cider house and eatery at Stem Ciders is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced chef to join our culinary. Acreage is currently seeking both full-time and part-time line cooks and dishwashers. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders & Acreage
Stem Ciders began as an urban cider house located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, Stem’s RiNo cider house opened in January of 2014 with a commitment to producing the highest quality cider that brings the cider making traditions to the forefront.
Acreage cider house and eatery, Stem’s first culinary venture is a collaboration between Stem, Chef Eric Lee and Kelly Whitaker’s Id Est Hospitality Group. Born out of an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in its RiNo Taproom to the countryside.
Centered around a beautiful, state-of-the-art open kitchen, Acreage’s menu features wood fired rustic cookery on a custom built, 8-foot, Grillworks grill.
Acreage at Stem Ciders
- 1 year of experience preferred for line cooks
- Cooking, plating, garnishing, and expediting food
- Maintaining communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests
- Using safe food handling procedures
- Maintaining all work areas so they are clean and organized
- Ensuring that all food products are stored properly; and completing other duties as assigned
- True grit and the ability to adapt on the go
- Positive attitude while working in a team environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Full-time employees will be offered a competitive compensation package including health insurance, 401(k) employer match, paid time off and Acreage discounts
- Part-time employees will be offered a competitive compensation packaging including 401(k) employer match and Acreage discounts
If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference Acreage Back of House Team in the subject line.