Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of Kitchen Team Member. We are aiming for a creative and innovative approach towards artisanal pizza, sandwiches and salads for Ghost Box Pizza, a new family focused pizza kitchen opening this fall in downtown Lafayette. As a Kitchen Team Member you are hardworking, experienced in a fast and dynamic kitchen. We are seeking both full-time and part-time candidates that have experience as Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, and Dishwashers. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
About Stem Ciders
Stem Ciders is a craft cidery based in Lafayette, Colorado. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
Stem continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. Ghost Box Pizza, opening fall of 2021, is the company’s third retail concept, joining the original RiNo Taproom, established in 2014, and Acreage Cider House and Eatery, established in 2017 in Lafayette, Colorado.
Ghost Box Pizza by Stem Ciders
- Ability to prepare and cook food to restaurant standards and specifications
- Knowledge of restaurant menu and cider menu
- Ability to work quickly while implementing set standards towards quality, portion and presentation standards
- Prepare food for service; clean and prepare food, set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies for each shift
- Strong work ethic and attention to cleanliness is a must. Keen attention to detail. Assist with cleaning and stocking
- Promote and embrace the restaurant’s community and culture by demonstrating respect, positive energy, consistency, reliability, honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team with minimal supervision.
- Previous Line Cook experience is a must
- Experience cooking from scratch and cooking a seasonal menu is preferred
- Previous experience operating a wood fire grill and wood pizza oven is preferred
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work standing for up to 8 hours at a time
- Capable of lifting 20-25 lbs
- Adept at multitasking
- Creative and forward thinking
- Able to work quickly while implementing set standards towards quality, portion and presentation
- Prepare for food service; clean and chop food, set up and stock stations
- Strong work ethic and attention to cleanliness are a must. Keen attention to detail. Assist with cleaning and stocking. Open and close the restaurant and perform related work as requested
- Health Insurance for all full-time employees
- Paid time off for all full-time employees
- 401(k) program, company matching for all eligible employees
- Employee discounts
This position is seeking both full time and part time cooks. It is located at our new restaurant, Ghost Box Pizza in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $12.32/hour + Tips. Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.
This position is seeking both full time and part time cooks. It is located at our new restaurant, Ghost Box Pizza in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $12.32/hour + Tips.
Stem Ciders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the Company's Equal Opportunity Employment policies are applicable within our hiring process.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Kitchen Team Member – Ghost Box Pizza in the subject line.