Front of House Team Member – Acreage
Acreage, a Restaurant of Stem Ciders, is looking for Front of House positions! Both FT/ PT positions are available. We are requiring a minimum of 3 days availability with a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday focus.
About Stem Ciders & Acreage
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of the world is your orchard. We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
Stem continues to grow nationally with wholesale and retail focus. The RiNo Taproom, established in 2014. Acreage Cider House and Eatery, established in 2017 in Lafayette, Colorado. The third concept, Ghost Box Pizza, more recently established in late 2021, Lafayette, Colorado.
Acreage is a cider house and eatery, Stem’s first culinary venture. Born out of an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in its RiNo Taproom to the countryside. Centered around a beautiful open kitchen, Acreage s menu features farm to table, wood fired rustic cookery on a custom built, 8-foot, Grillworks grill.
Acreage at Stem Ciders
- Ability to work multiple positions within the restaurant to include; Server, Bartender, Host and Bussing/Support
- Knowledge and ability to educate guests on Restaurant and Cider Menu
- Assist Bar flow by running drinks out to guests
- Assist Expo by running food orders out to guests in an organized and timely manner
- Bussing and sanitizing tables as necessary to ensure restaurant cleanliness
- Support maintenance and appearance of the bar area by assisting with glassware cleaning and restocking
- Support and assist all FOH staff where needed
- A team player with experience working in busy restaurants
- Previous experience with (Serving, Bartending, Host, Bussing/Bar-back, Expo)
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work standing for up to 8 hours at a time
- Capable of lifting 20-25 lbs
- Adept at multitasking
- Able to maintain positive attitude
- Candidates must be 18 years or older
- Health Insurance for all full-time employees
- Paid time off for all full-time employees
- 401(k) program, company matching for all eligible employees
- Employee discounts
- Hourly Pay: $13.65/hour + Tips
This position is seeking both full time and part time positions and located at our restaurant Acreage in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $13.65/hr + Tips.
This position is seeking both full time and part time positions and located at our restaurant Acreage in Lafayette, CO, with an hourly rate of $13.65/hr + Tips.If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Front of House Team Member – Acreage in the subject line.